Friday, March 9, 2007

What's going on?

Ok, there is something going on over at PayPerPost and I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what it is. I've read a few different blogs out there and there are some pretty good rumors floating around as to what this big announcement of PayPerPost's is going to be, but here is what I think it is.

So, since PayPerPost deals with online advertising maybe the big announcement is going to be that they will be offering more opportunities for us smaller bloggers. I know I wish there were more opps out there for me to take. Since my blog doesn't have a whole lot of readers (hence a lower PR) I don't qualify for a lot of the opps that are posted now. Or maybe it will be that the advertisers will be paying even more money to us little bloggers who type our fingers to the bone to help advertise their products. That would be sweet! Hmm, maybe Ted is announcing his retirement and they are appointing Colleen the new head honcho! Cool, a fellow postie in charge. Awesome!

Well, whatever the big announcement is, I'm sure it will be fantastic news. I look forward to hearing what it is soon. Hopefully they won't be keeping us in suspense much longer.

No comments: