Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My food is here!!

My really nice UPS guy just delivered my new shipment of NS food. I've not opened it up yet, but will here in just a few to make sure all is there and then try to find somewhere in my already crowded kitchen to put everything.

I've been debating on when to start the program and I think I'm just going to go ahead and start tomorrow. Even though it is a Thursday, I'm afraid if I wait to start on Sunday or Monday that I'll have lost all motivation that I have now. Besides, I'm anxious to taste some of this "new and improved" food that everyone on the NS boards have been raving about. From my last stint on NS, I know some of the food was delish while other things weren't so good. I'm sure this is how it will be again, but I'm hoping that it's more good then bad. I want to have the biggest majority of food possible so I don't get stuck in the rut of eating the same things over and over again.

Ok, off to unpack everything.

No comments: