Monday, March 12, 2007

I snuck a peek

I really figured after all the junk that I'd eaten this weekend that the scale would be cruel to me this morning, but when I hopped on I was pleasantly surprised to see a loss. My official weigh-in day isn't until Thursday so I'm not going to post the exact amount that I'm down just yet, but let's just say it is looking good.

My son is feeling much better today and is back at school, which is good because although he wasn't bad to have home (he slept for the most part) I needed my alone time today. I've gotten a lot accomplished this morning and I know if he'd been home that I would have delayed doing any of it for fear of either waking him up.

Today has started out well diet-wise. I'm back on track and feel that today I will stick with the NS program for every single meal even if it kills me to do it. This is where I had problems last time on NS, going out and not eating on program. I just can't do that this time if I want to reach my goal. I've got to have more willpower and more brains when I do go out to eat. And if I can't eat sensibly when I'm out at a restaurant then maybe I just don't need to be eating out at restaurants!

Ok, meals for today:

Breakfast-
NS cinnamon granola bar
1/2 cup skim milk (dairy/protein)
1/2 grapefruit (fruit)

Snack-
5 crackers (carb carried over from breakfast)
1 pack of fat free string cheese (dairy/protein serving)

Lunch-
NS black beans and rice
fat free cottage cheese
salad
1/2 cup strawberries

Snack-
1/2 cup strawberries

Dinner-
NS Hamburger w/ lettuce, tomato and mustard
green beans
salad w/ tomato, olives and ff dressing
1/2 cup butter beans

Dessert-
NS double chocolate almond cookie







No comments: