Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Hump Day

My days are finally slowing down a bit although yesterday I didn't think they were going to. My daughter ended up coming home from school with a stomachache. Luckily she is better today and did go back to school. Last night I also had to help my son with one of his projects for this week...building an island model to go with a book he is reading. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. Tonight we have to make an ancient Roman porridge recipe for his Social Studies project. Hoping it turns out well too.

Diet is still moving along although I've had several temptations lately. Working overtime hasn't helped and I must admit that I've not ate completely on program the past two days. I've had Subway though which isn't TOO bad for me:)

I've yet to start exercising. I just haven't had the time or energy to hop on the treadmill. I'm hoping though that since work is slowing down a bit that I'll get motivated to hop on and start. I know once i get going that I'll feel better and actually enjoy it. it is just getting started that I have the problem with. Hubby said he is thinking about joining our local gym, but I don't think that is something that interests me. Not yet anyway. Maybe down the road.

The weather is finally looking more and more like Springtime this week. Temps are in the high 60's, low 70's for the entire week. Finally! I'm so ready.

No comments: