Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Shipment is coming!

I checked online today and NS says that my food should be here tomorrow. It's coming via UPS instead of FedEx this time around which is good. I don't have anything against FedEx, but my UPS driver is just the nicest guy around and I love to have him deliver my packages. He's not too bad to look at either, but don't tell my hubby that I said that:) Anyway, I don't know if I'll start NS as soon as my food gets here or if I want to wait and start out a fresh, new week that way. My nephews birthday is Saturday and I know I'll have to at least eat a small piece of his cake so I don't hurt his feelings. When I start NS, I'd almost rather go at it 100%. Not saying that I'd eat a ton of cake at this party, but I think in the back of my mind, I'd be telling myself that I already screwed up and then just go hogwild on food the remainder of the day. Hmm, the more I think about, the more I will probably just wait until at least Sunday to start the program.

No comments: