Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday at last!

So, hubby is heading up to Michigan tonight and won't be back until tomorrow. He's going up to pick up the truck he purchased. Last weekend, him and my son went to Evansville IN for a boy's night out and the weekend before him and I were in Louisville KY. Hmm, I think he needs to stay home for awhile. What do you think? Well, that isn't going to happen because he's already got plans for next weekend too, another trip to Michigan and then a basketball game in Indy. Guess it'll just be the kids and me tonight and tomorrow. I'm sure we'll find something fun to do. And I KNOW next weekend, my daughter and I will have fun. It'll just be us girls so we'll have a blast. We always do:)

Yesterday I was able to visit with my best friend who is home for a visit from Iowa. She brought her three kids (ages 5, 4 and 2) and I can't believe how much they've grown. They're not babies anymore! I also can't believe that she drove almost 400 miles in her little car with three kids. They were all pretty loud:) I can tell I'm not around little kids anymore because I was deaf by the time I came home. It was fun though and I can't wait for them to come home for another visit this summer. By then I'll have the swimming pool installed and they'll be able to come here for a swim. That'll be interesting, I'm sure.

No comments: