Sunday, March 25, 2007

Curves

Tomorrow is the big day, the day that I go to the Curves gym here in town to get started. I'm excited, but scared at the same time. I know that I'm really out of shape and I know that going through the circuit will be pure torture the first day (and probably the entire week, truthfully), but I also know that working out is only going to help me in my weigh loss endeavour.

My sister in law is already a member at this gym and will be there tomorrow to cheer me on. I'm glad. I haven't been to a gym in over 3 years and I know going in is going to be the hardest part. I'm going to feel like all eyes are on me, but with my sister in law there I'm hoping that takes away from some of the self consciousness. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: