Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My mom did it too

Just off the phone with my mom and I guess she has joined Curves too! This is going to be so much fun. We are both starting next week and are going to go together, at least in the beginning, so we can work out and help each other along. I have a feeling we're going to be doing more laughing then exercising though. She was telling me today of some of the things that happened to her just when the manager was showing her how to use the machines and boy, let's just say she is going to be one fun girl to watch work out:0

On the diet front, I forgot to post my weigh in yesterday. oops! I was only down .4 lbs. Not a lot and I know it is because I wasn't 100% over the weekend. But yesterday and today I've been 100% dedicated. I even went out for a walk earlier to take advantage of the beautiful weather we're having! That's a major accomplishment for me. I also noticed that I can see finally see some light through all of my NS food. I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever make a dent in it. I will get another shipment around April 5th and by the looks of things I should have plenty of room to store it all. I need to hit the grocery store at some point this week also to stock up on more fresh fruits and veggies. I only have enough salad greens for maybe two more salads and I'm completely out of fruit. I've been drinking grapefruit JUICE to make up for it but would really rather have a banana or orange to fill me up more.

No comments: