Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tired of Running

I just want to stay home for awhile, rest and get some "me time" in for a change. This week, and last week and the week before, seem to have flown by because all I've done is run, run, run. Do you ever get that way? You seem to constantly be on the go so when you get the chance to stay home, you just want to park it and not move for 48 hours? I'm to that point now.

Last weekend, hubby and I started off Saturday morning with a road trip to IN to look at a truck for our business and ended up in KY. Well, hubby told me this morning that he'd really like to go back to Kentucky THIS WEEKEND to actually look around a bit more since we didn't get the chance to see a lot of things last weekend. What? Another 4 hour drive? So soon? Ugh, I don't even want to think about it. I just want to stay here and relax. I might have to see if some persuasion might help hubby get this silly little idea out of his head. I would like to go back eventually, but maybe next month or sometime this summer, but not a week after I've already been there. I might have to break out some of the heavy duty stuff to get him to change his mind. I'll let you know if it works.

Update: No Kentucky trip will be taken this weekend, however, there will possible be a Michigan trip taken to look at another truck. Hubby is calling about it right now to see if anyone will be there on Saturday. I don't think I will be going along on this one. I really just want to stay home and veg this weekend.

No comments: