Friday, April 13, 2007

Weigh-In

Well, I am a bit frustrated today. I weighed in to a one pound gain for the week. I was hoping to show a loss, but no such luck. I've followed NS to a tee and have been working out so I'm wondering if it is just water retention from the added workouts that my muscles are getting. I'm going to go with that answer anyway:) Sounds good to me.

My second week of workouts went well. I was very glad to be finished today though. I was pretty sore. My legs, mostly, but my arms a bit too. I found out today that I'll have been at the gym for two months before I get weighed and measured. I thought they did that once each month, but they do it after you've worked out for 30 days instead. Since I'm only going 3 days a week that will mean I'll have been going for a little over 2 months before I find out if I'm making any progress.

My mom was telling me today that she can already see definition in her arms, but I think that is just wishful thinking. No way that just six workouts would show a change. Or maybe I'm just jealous that I don't see any change in myself.

Next week will hopefully show a weight loss on the scale. If not, I don't know how I'll feel.

No comments: