Monday, April 16, 2007

Blogging, Blogging, Blogging

I've had several of my friends ask me why I like blogging. Well, I like blogging because it gives me an outlet. When I'm blogging, I can let my fingers type whatever my mind tells them too without worrying about someone yelling at me because I've said something that I really shouldn't have to them. Blogging allows me to keep in touch with friends and family who live out of state. Blogging also lets me receive support on my weight loss journey from the many others out in the blogging world who are also on the same path.

When I first started blogging, I really didn't think anyone would ever visit my blog. It was more of an online diary for myself and myself alone. But the longer I was in the blogging world, the more I wanted others to read my stuff. So, I signed up for several websites that have me blogging for moolah. Of course, now I need even more people reading my website so that my page rank goes up and I can make even more money from these websites.

This is the main reason I joined the blogging group, Link and Blog Challenge. I'll be taking blogging challenges on this website, which will in turn give me a link from the next person in line to take the challenge. Sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to get backlinks to my blog. In case you're wondering what my first challenge was, it was to use the word blogging as many times as possible in this post. I think I did a good job.

3 comments:

MK said...

Hi Lisa, just added your blog to my Technorati Fave. Good luck.

Mike Crowl said...

Blogged my mind, Lisa!

Mike

Lisa said...

thanks for the comments, Mark and Mike:)