Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday

It's a nice relaxing day here today. And the sun is out...finally! Yesterday, get this, it SNOWED! In April, it was actually snowing! It was the weirdest thing. I really hope that it is finished and that spring gets here and stays. Today is the perfect day to just relax and enjoy the sunshine. It could be a bit warmer. I'm ready for the days when I can open the windows and let the fresh air in, but I'll take sunshine whenever I can get it over snow any day.

I took my daughter out for drive time yesterday. She's pretty close to having all of her hours in (50 minimum) so we're hoping she has them all in time for her birthday at the end of this month. Granted, her bday is on a Sunday, the license branch is closed here on Monday so it'll be at least Tuesday, but more likely that following weekend before she gets her license, but I think she can wait. She's doing really well. Still has a bit of a fear of bigger vehicles following too close behind her. She thinks they aren't going to slow down enough and will hit her when she's getting ready to turn. I think she'll get better though. That is just something that will have to be gotten used to the more that she drives.

Time to think about fixing lunch then it's back to my lazy day. Gotta go!

No comments: