Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I LUV Ebay!!!!

I love eBay!!! Anything you could ever wish for, you can find on this website. I decided yesterday after working out at Curves that I needed a few more tshirts to wear there. I had thought about buying one of the tshirts that they had for sale there, but didn't want to pay that much for something that I'd just be wearing to get sweaty in. Anyway, I came home and thought I'd look on ebay and lo' and behold, there they were....Curves tshirts!

I found two in my size and bid on them. Thankfully both auctions were ending within the day and I was able to swoop in and win both of them:) I will now be waiting patiently for my mailman to bring them to me. They both shipped out today and said they should be here within one week. WooHoo! eBay, you are loved:)

No comments: