Friday, April 6, 2007

Blogger's Choice Awards

PayPerPost has launched a new website to give out blogger awards. Voting is now open. The winner's will be announced on June 2 at PostieCon in Orlando, Florida.

When I checked out their website, there were 32 categories. Some of them are "Best Food Blog", "Freakiest Blog", "Most Obnoxious", "Hottest Mommy" and "Worst Blog of All Time". This blog hasn't been nominated yet (that I know of), but if you want to nominate me, head on over to their website and do so. You can nominate, vote for and even comment on any of the blogs that you'd like, but be gentle. Especially if you have a blog of your own. You never know who might be voting for yours! edit-This blog has been nominated in the category of Best Blog about Stuff. Please visit the blogger awards website and vote for me! Thanks!

There are several blogs nominated in the Worst Blog of all Times category. I sure hope nobody puts me in that one! Yikes! I think my favorite category is Most Obnoxious Blogger. There are actually several blogs nominated in this category that I visit all the time. Like The Domestic Diva, The Sanction, and 5xmom. I don't think I would have classified them as obnoxious, but I guess everybody has to fit in one category or another.

So, what are you waiting for? Head on over and check this out. You'll find some fantastic blogs to read and don't forget to vote for your favorites!

No comments: