Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Review My Post

I am sure that everyone reading my blog has by now started wondering what the little "get paid to review my post" badge at the end of each of my posts means. Well, it is just another way that PayPerPost, the website that pays me to write posts, has set up for us to make extra money. When someone clicks on this badge then signs up for Payperpost, a special opportunity is created just for them! This opportunity asks them to write a post in THEIR blog reviewing a post that was on MY blog. They will earn $7.50 for writing their review and I will also earn $7.50 for having a review written about my post. Cool, huh? This is a great opportunity to earn some money and you can generate thousands of links back to your site all the while earning money for each link!
For the next few days, I'm going to review some of the blogs of the PayPerPost ad network and I am sure there will be several people who will be reviewing some of my posts too. I look forward to it. It will give me insight as to how to better my blog and my writing as well as see what others have to say about things.

No comments: