Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fun Website

Have you ever been told that you look exactly like a certain celebrity? Ever wondered if you could pass as being related to one? I was surfing the internet the other day and came across a website called www.myheritage.com. It's really cool in that you can download a picture of yourself and the computer will then "match" you with celebrities who have similar facial features as you do. I downloaded my pic and ended up being told that I shared facial features with several celebrities. My best match was with Goran Visnjic (Dr. Kovack from ER). I had a 71% match with him. Other celebrities were Jodi Sweeten (Stephanie from Full House) with 62%, Patrick Swayze with 49% and Nicole Richie also with 49%. I, personally, don't see a resemblance with any of these celebrities, but it was still fun to try it out.

No comments: