Friday, February 2, 2007

Blah

Today has been a blah day. I'm trying to get things done so that I don't have to worry about anything except my parents anniversary party this weekend, but so far I just can't seem to get motivated enough to do any of those things. I had big plans last night, had all the things that needed to be done written down, planned out how I was going to get them all accomplished, but then today got here and the motivation didn't come with it.

I think a lot of it is that I've not been sleeping the best all week. I'm tired and really don't have the energy to do my normal household stuff, let alone the extra on top that a party entails. I need to get moving though otherwise it is just going to keep adding up and then this weekend will be too stressful for me to enjoy the party on Sunday.

Haven't talked to my sis inlaw yet, but I figure tomorrow afternoon will be spent getting all the decorations set up. I hope it doesn't take all afternoon to do, we really didn't buy a lot of things to hang up or anything, but I know how we get whenever we're together....talkative:)....so as long as we can talk and work at the same time we should be good. After the decorations are all up then all we have to worry about is getting to the party site a few minutes early on Sunday afternoon to get the cake and punch ready to serve. I'm also going to take my video camera and my digital camera so I can take lots and lots of pictures of the special day. I'll be sure to post those when I can too.

No comments: