Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Earning through PPP

If you are new to blogging, did you know that you can make MONEY off your blog? When I first started writing my blog, I didn't know that. But get this, after just a couple of months of being a part of Payperpost.com, I have made almost $300!!! Can you believe that? I love to blog about what interests me and the thought of getting paid to do that just makes me want to yell from the rooftops how great Payperpost is.

When you advertise on blogs and make all this extra cash, what do you do with it? Well, I have been saving part of mine and spending the other half on fun things that I normally wouldn't buy. For example, I recently went out and bought some new clothes. That probably doesn't sound like much, but for the people who know me, that is a big thing for me to do. I am the type of person who will wear blue jeans until they literally fall apart. The next fun item I plan on buying is a new flat screen computer monitor, but I'm going to need to make a bit more money to do that. And I can do just that with payperpost.com!

No comments: