Friday, February 9, 2007

End of the week ramblings

The week is over and today I've been sitting here, contemplating what I did, and you know what? I can't think of a dang thing that I accomplished this week. Other then the regular daily grind, I don't think I did anything. Is that bad? I guess not when you think about all the normal things that I do get done around here. I guess with the hubbub of last week's anniversary party, I just feel like I should have been doing something extra this week that needed planning and details worked out. Not that I WANT another party to plan. My son would say differently since his birthday is coming up on the 23rd, but he's getting the ordinary birthday bash with a couple of friends and that's it. I guess I will just sit back and relax. I'm sure at another point in the not so distant future I will be caught up in another super hectic event.

No comments: