Friday, May 18, 2007

Rambling Thoughts

Another week gone. I can't believe how fast this month is going by. My kids only have a couple of weeks of school left already! It seems like I was just shopping for school clothes not that long ago.

Another week finished at the gym. It is getting easier, but I still feel like I'm getting a good workout. I'm not losing any weight though, which is frustrating although I do think that I'm losing inches. Hubby even told me last night that I'm looking trimmer. That is always nice to hear.

I'm still waiting patiently on the pool guys to come out and put up our new pool. They tell me it should be some time next week. We'll see. When I bought the pool, they told me that I was third on the list, but I am wondering how closely they follow that list. They say it'll be here before Memorial Day though so I'm hoping that is right.

My daughter got her swim meet schedule at last night's practice. It looks like we won't be seeing much of her all summer. Between daily practices, 3 meets a week in July and her summer job (if she finds one) we'll be lucky to see her once a week! I hate that part about her growing up.

Scary news last night...a body (skeleton) was found not far from our house in a field. The police say it has been there possibly 1-3 months! It is strange to hear about something that close to home. Usually we'll hear about things like this that have happened in a town close by but never practically in our backyard.

My previous rant regarding my brother inlaw has ended better then I thought it would also. After hubby told him that we just didn't have the money to spare, he said that was fine and he'd find someone else to help him out. Ok, I'm glad that he didn't get mad about it, but still frustrating that he's just looking for another sucker to bail him out of trouble.

I think I'm done rambling now. Hope everyone out there has a nice weekend. I'll be back later.

No comments: