Monday, May 7, 2007

MeMe Monday

It's all about me today. I hate that. I don't like to talk about myself, but that's what they request you do for the MeMe Monday challenge over at the Link and Blog Challenge website so I guess I'll try to come up with a few things that you might not know about me.

1. My nickname is Weed. And NO, it doesn't have anything to do with marijuana!! It was given to me by my cousin when he was about 4 years old because he couldn't say his L's or S's right. So, Lisa became Weda which became shortened over time to Weed.

2. I am deathly afraid of snakes and will even lift my feet off the floor of the car if we run over one while driving! How bad is that?:) I have also been known to do the same thing if I see one while riding the lawn mower.

3. I am also afraid of heights and can't climb a ladder any higher then the second rung.

Ok, that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure everyone will think I'm odd after reading them, but oh well. That's all part of knowing ME:)

No comments: