Monday, May 14, 2007

It's just another MeMe Monday

It's MeMe Monday again over at the Link and Blog challenge website. I guess I didn't scare anybody off with my last one so here I go again with some new "things you didn't know about me".

1. I only dated my hubby for 3 months before we got married. Yep, only 3 months. People said it would never last, but here we are, almost 17 years later, still happily married and going strong.

2. I don't eat the crust of my pizza. I'll eat everything else, but will always leave the crusts behind.

3. I don't know how to drive a stick-shift automobile. I tried to learn but just couldn't manage the clutch, gas pedal and brake all at once. I'm not that good at multi-tasking either.

4. Still along the lines of driving, I can't parallel park. I will drive around the block a dozen times until I find a spot that I can just pull into. I learned how to do it for my driving test, but haven't done it since.

Ok, my brain hurts now from trying to think of things that people don't know about me already so I'm going to stop at four items. I'll have more for you next week. TTFN!

No comments: