Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Curves First Weigh and Measure

Well, today was the day. I finally got weighed and measured to see how my first month of working out at Curves has been going. I was pleasantly surprised. I only lost two pounds, but I really didn't think I'd be down much weight-wise anyway since I've not really stuck with NS too well this past month. I was happy with my measurements though. I'm down at leas 1 inch in all areas, down 3 in my hips! I never lose in my hip area so that was a real nice surprise. Mom also got her updated stats today too and has also lost two pounds and lost at least an inch in all but a couple of areas. Not bad, not bad. We are both psyched now to do even better this next month. Hopefully the scale will go down a bit more too. I know if I follow NS faithfully that it will, it is just sticking with it.

No comments: