Thursday, October 18, 2007

What Season is this anyway?

You would think this was May instead of October the way the weather has been lately. Last night, there were several storms that went through my area. We had rain and wind and even a tornado warning! Not what you usually see around here in October. Today it is 80 degrees! Where the heck is Autumn?!?! Sure, the leaves are changing color, but where is the cool weather? The crispness in the morning air? I'm ready for it to be cool enough that if I want to wear a sweat shirt, I can. I want to be able to throw open my windows and enjoy the fresh air rather then having the AC on and everything closed. Today they are saying we're going to get more severe storms this afternoon and then tomorrow it is FINALLY supposed to be cool...around 70 degrees....and I'll get my lovely autumn weather. Don't get me wrong, I love summer and the sunny, warm weather that comes with it. I'm just ready to put that time of year behind me and enjoy my favorite season for awhile.

No comments: