Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

As I'm sure you can tell, I changed the looks of my blog....again. I was getting tired of the other one. I don't know why. It was perfectly acceptable. I guess I just felt like something different for awhile. I do that with a lot of things. I am constantly moving my furniture around. I'll rearrange kitchen drawers and change things around in our closets. My hubby gets so frustrated with me at times because I'll rearrange his dresser drawers and then, of course, he can't find anything. That's just me though. I don't think it hurts anything. It gives things a new perspective.

1 comment:

JAM said...

Nope, doesn't hurt anything to do that. Lovely Wife and both daughters are big change-arounders.

My two blogs have been exactly the same since the day I started them. My picture is in the dictionary next to the word "lazy."