Thursday, October 4, 2007

@@?!?%!?

Back pain sucks! Somehow, yet again, I've messed mine up. I think it was something that I did at the gym on Tuesday because it seemed to start up not long afterwards. Yesterday morning, when I got out of bed, it twinged a few times, but I made it through the day. Today it's a whole different story. I did make it out of bed and I even made it to the gym, but I only did a halfhearted workout because every step I took sent shooting pain through my lower back and down my leg. Once I got back home, I immediately got out my trusty ol' heating pad and have been cooking ever since. I am still mobile, but every time I get up and walk around it hurts. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better. I hope it is anyway because the kids are off of school for the day and I have things that I really need/want to get done. Granted, if I'm not back up to par, there are always the kids that I can recruit to do those things for me. Hmm, maybe it would be better if I'm still hurting. LOL

No comments: