Friday, October 26, 2007

My head is going to EXPLODE

Reasons for an exploding head:

1. Went to the bank, lines were out the door. By the time I got to the cashier, she closed her window so she could take a break!

2. Went to the new Super Walmart to get groceries. Couldn't find anything. Spent $50 more then if I'd just driven to the other grocery store in the next town!

3. Came home to a cat who coughed up a hairball and strung it all along the living room carpet. Cat has avoided me since...no comment on why!

4. Have to make a 2 hour trip tonight to drop off our truck at the shop for repairs...again! Why can't anyone within a 20 mile radius work on our trucks?

5. It's been raining all day and we now have a leak in our garage!

Yep, just one more thing and I'm going to look like a balloon that is about ready to burst. Not a good look for me, I might add.

No comments: