Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If it's not one thing, it's another

Last Friday, we had to take one of our business trucks to the shop. It started out with a leak in the rear seal and ended $4500 later with a new rear end. It was out of commission from Friday until this morning. Now, our other truck has decided to be a pain and break down too so it is also in the shop. Unfortunately, we can't go without this truck and are having to rent one to the tune of $1500 per week! It seems like every time something breaks around here, it's never something small. It's always something big and expensive. Argh!

To top it all off, my back is still bugging me (read about that here ) I was really hoping that by now, my back would be back up to par, but I guess it is going to be temperamental just to give me something else to deal with. Lucky me.

No comments: