Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thankful Thursday

It's Thankful Thursday and I wanted to log in here and tell you what I'm most thankful for today.

1) My best friend....I don't get to see her as much as I'd like because she lives out of state, but when she does make it here for a visit we try to spend as much time together as we can. She made it here for a visit this week and yesterday she came out, bringing her kids along for a swim in our pool. What a fun afternoon we had. I just wish she lived closer so we could spend more time together. I don't realize how much I miss her friendship until I've gotten a taste of it again.
2) My mom.....I really don't know what I would do without her in my life. She is more then just a mother to me, she is a good friend. I feel that I can tell her pretty much anything that is going on in my life and whether she approves or not, she gives me her honest opinion on the subject.
3) My kids....They might be onery, but I love them with all my heart. And even though it will be nice to get my peace and quiet back this fall once school restarts, I'll miss them popping their heads into my home office just to say Hi.

You know I could go on and on about a lot more things that I'm thankful for, but will stop here and save the rest for another Thankful Thursday.

No comments: