Saturday, August 11, 2007

Have you been Simpsonized yet?

You've probably seen the commercials on tv. Burger King is a sponsor for The Simpsons Movie. They have the toys for their kids meals and also have a fun little website where you can make yourself look like a Simpson character. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it. It's very fun and pretty addictive.

All you need is a close up picture of your face which is at least 640x480, approximately a 5x7 one. Scan it into your computer and go to Simpsonize Me, upload it to the website and they will convert it into a Simpson's character for you.

Here is what they came up with for me:



It doesn't really look like me, but I like what they came up with. I also did my hubby. Here is what they came up with for him:



Actually, this is what they came up with for hubby the second time we uploaded his picture. The first time, he was bald with just a few sprouts of hair on his chin! It was hilarious!

Anyway, if you have some free time on your hands, check out Simpsonize Me. You'll be glad that you did.

No comments: