Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Movie

Have you heard that Rob Zombie is writing and directing a new version of the movie, Halloween? I saw previews for it the other day and it looks like it is going to be an awesome movie.

I remember watching all of the Halloween, Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street movies when I was younger. I loved them and actually watched the Halloween movies several times over and over again. I still like the occasional scary movie and will definitely go see Halloween the movie once it hits theaters on August 31st.

I think this version of Halloween the movie will be much darker and scarier since Rob Zombie is the one directing it. He just has that type of aura and I think that is just bound spill over into his writing. I mean, how could it not. Jamie Lee Curtis was my favorite actress from the original movie, but unfortunately she's not in this one. Danielle Harris, who was in Halloween 4 and 5 playing Jamie Lee's daughter, is back again for this Halloween movie, but will be playing a completely different character. Here's a preview of the movie trailer.



See what I mean? Scary! I am so looking forward to this movie's release date. I've already marked my calendar and will set aside that Friday night for a good, scary movie to see with my sweetie.

No comments: