Sunday, August 19, 2007

8/19/07

Grandma is in the hospital yet again. The nurses at the nursing home said she was unresponsive, not answering anyone, just staring into space, so they took her back to the hospital. My dad called me at 3pm this afternoon, but I've not heard anything else. My sister inlaw, who works at the nursing home, said that the last time she'd seen grandma that grandma had told her that she was ready to see Jesus and her husband, who passed away in 1985. It's sad to say, but maybe it would be for the best if grandma just let go. This is her third trip to the hospital in the last few weeks. I don't want her to go, but I don't want her to suffer anymore either and truthfully, I feel like that is what is happening now, that she is suffering. I will fill you all in when I hear more.

No comments: