Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday Blog Fun

You are 73% Taurus

I think this fits me pretty well since I am a Taurus.

Your 80s Hunk Is

Scott Baio

I admit, I did indeed have a crush on Scott Baio when I was younger. Actually, he's still not too bad on the eyes:)

Your Linguistic Profile:

85% General American English

10% Dixie

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern

0% Yankee

Found this one a bit odd. I grew up in the Midwest, yet have no percentage of that type of english in my vocabulary. Odd.

You Are Scissors

Sharp and brilliant, you can solve almost any problem with that big brain of yours.
People fear your cutting comments - and your wit is famous for being both funny and cruel.
Deep down, you tend to be in the middle of an emotional storm. Your own complexity disturbs you.
You are too smart for your own good. Slow down a little - or you're likely to hurt yourself.

You can cut a paper person down to pieces.

The only person who can ruin you is a rock person.

When you fight: You find your enemy's weak point and exploit it.

If someone makes you mad: You'll do everything you can to destroy their life


You Are 55% Addicted to the Internet

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.

And on that note, I'm logging off now.......because I can:)

No comments: