Monday, July 9, 2007

MeMe Monday

It's MeMe Monday again over at the Link and Blog Challenge website. This is one that I found online. It's a 3 word MeMe. Play along if you like:)

1. Where is your cell phone? on my desk.

2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? I am married.

3. Hair? Sort of longish.

4. Your mother? very sweet person.

5. Your father? a little goofy

6. Your favorite item(s)? my laptop computer

7. Your dream last night? I can't remember.

8. Your favorite drink? any diet soda.

9. Your dream guy/girl? My husband, Rob.

10. The room you are in? My bedroom/office.

11. Your fear? anything up high.

12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Healthy, happy, fit.

13. Who did you hang out with last night? Rob, Miranda, Matt.

14. What are you not? Phony, dishonest, unloyal.

15. Are you in love? yes I am.

16. One of your wish list items? trip to hawaii.

17. What time is it? two thirty three.

18. The last thing you did? Drank some pop.

19. What are you wearing? Tank top, shorts.

20. Your favorite book? don't read books.

21. The last thing you ate? turkey cheese sandwich.

22. Your life? Difficult at times.

23. Your mood? pretty good now.

24. Your friends? fun and loyal.

25. What are you thinking about right now? getting in pool.

26. Your car? Is a charger.

27. What are you doing at this moment? Answering these questions.

28. Your summer? going too fast.

29. Your relationship status? I’m happily married.

30. What is on your TV screen? the Guiding Light.

31. When is the last time you laughed? Today watching TV.

32. Last time you cried? probably last week.

33. School? public and college.

34. Why did this end so abruptly? We’re all done.

No comments: