Monday, July 23, 2007

New Harry Potter book


Yes, I am a Harry Potter fan. I never thought I would be, but I was hooked after the first book. I have waited patiently each time a new book came out and then devoured the entire thing, usually in one sitting. So, it probably comes as no surprise that I did snatch up a copy of the newest book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, when it came out on Saturday. Actually, I had preordered it about 4 months ago and it arrived via USPS that afternoon. I immediately sat down and started to read. I wasn't able to read the entire book that day, but from what I've read so far it is very very good. I believe that I will be finished at some point this evening. I am not going to write any spoilers here because, if you're like me, you want to read the book for yourself. I will be happy to discuss the book, however, with anyone who has already read it. Just drop me an email.

No comments: