Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wish me luck....Again:)

I'm restarting YET again on losing weight. I have made a trip to the grocery store to stock up on fresh fruit and veggies and I have my plan all laid out. Today I've done good and hopefully taking it one day at a time will get me back on track. I know I need to do something. I'm starting to feel the effects of all this extra weight again. My ankles are constantly sore when I'm standing. I can just feel all the extra pounds pushing down on them. My back has been bugging me and I'm having problems sleeping again. Not fun. I do have a bit of an incentive to get me there too. Towards the end of March, my hubby and I are planning on going to MIAMI on vacation. Well, no way am I going to get on a plane and not fit into the seats or go onto a beach looking like a whale. Nope, not going to happen. I want to be at least 15 lbs. light by that time. I know in reality that I can lose that much if I put my mind to it. Maybe even more if I really push myself. Don't worry I won't do anything stupid like not eat. I will eat healthy and move my body more to get to my goal. So, wish me luck! I'm going to do it this time!

No comments: