Saturday, January 27, 2007

One more week until party time

I can't believe there is only one more week to finish things up for my parents anniversary party. The time is really flying by. We all went and had our pictures taken today. I think they turned out really nice. We had two different poses with all of us (me, hubby, my daughter and son, my brother, his wife and their son) One with all of us standing, the second with my sis-in-law and I sitting. Then each family had a separate portrait taken. The one that we had of my family turned out really nice. I think my parents will enjoy them all.

Tomorrow my sis-in-law and I are heading up to my parents house to sort through some of their old photos. We're making up a picture board to have at the party so people can see how far they've come in the last forty years. I figure we'll have several of them from when they first got married and then a sort of time line up until today. Should be nice when it's all finished.

I really hope the weather holds out and stays nice too. I'm so afraid that there will be a foot of snow on the ground come next weekend especially since it's been fairly mild so far this winter. Wouldn't it be just right to get the worst snowstorm of the season on that day? I'm keeping my fingers crossed and holding my breath that it doesn't turn out that way.

No comments: