Friday, January 26, 2007

Family pictures

I don't remember if I've written about this or not, but for my parent's anniversary gift my brother's family and mine are going to have a family portrait taken. We're all set to get it done tomorrow afternoon and the picture will be ready by their anniversary. I was told last night by my "loving?" husband that he thought that was the cheapest gift he'd ever heard of and I really needed to do something better for such a special day. Needless to say, I was very hurt and upset with him, but now I am wondering. Is this gift too cheap? I know, myself, that I'd love to have a special portrait from my kids as a gift, but then again that is just me. I think that my parents will like it, but am I just putting MY feelings into it? What do you think?

No comments: