Friday, December 15, 2006

Working at Home

As all of my family knows, I work at home. I used to work outside the home, but since my hubby has started his own business, I have been a work at home girl. I love it! It gives me so much more freedom then working for someone else. I can set my own hours. If I don't want to start working until noon, no problem. There is no dress code. Most days you will find me sitting at the computer dressed in sweats. And if I am sick one day or my kids are sick then I don't have to worry about being reprimanded or the possibility of getting fired because of it. I'd always thought that it would be boring to be home all day, but I'm telling you that isn't so. Even though I'm not out smoozing with others, I am still connected to the outside world through all of our customers. Working at home is the best thing that I've ever done. If any of you ever get the chance to do it, I strongly recommend it.

work at home business opportunities

No comments: