Friday, December 15, 2006

This is cool!

Anybody want to know how to make a few extra dollars for your Christmas shopping? I found this website called PayPerPost and it is awesome! I've made $15.00 just today. How? Well all I did was write two posts that maybe took ten minutes, if that. That is it. I didn't have to sign away my life and I didn't have to pay any money. I wasn’t forced to write the posts and I wasn't forced to write about something that I didn’t want to write about. I got to choose what I wanted to write about, wrote a short post about it, published it to my blog, submitted the post to PayPerPost, it got approved, and now I’m getting paid! How cool is that? Just for writing this short post, I’m going to get paid $10.00!!!! Awesome? Yes, I would have to say it is.

ads on blogs


If you would like to learn more about PayPerPost, just click the link above to visit their website. It'll tell you what you need to do and soon you'll be raking in the bucks:)

No comments: