Thursday, December 21, 2006

Credit Cards

Credit cards are everywhere. I see commercials for them on television, in magazines, hear them on the radio. I get flyers from different companies in the mail almost every single day wanting me to sign up for their card. In my opinion, I think it is a good idea to have a credit card, but to only use it for emergencies such as car repairs or bills. Don't use your card to go out and buy your groceries. If you put them on the credit card then you'll be paying even more for them by the time you add all the interest into the equation. When I was younger, I had several credit cards and I eventually got into trouble by using them over and over on anything and everything. I got to the point that I couldn't pay even the minimum payment each month because of the high interest rates. I was in so much debt, it was ridiculous!

Well, there is a company out there that wants to help you change all that with 0% credit cards . Learn about the latestcredit_card_news and get some greatcredit_card_advice . They will also help you understand everything there is to know about credit cards.



This is a payperpost affiliate sponsered post.

No comments: