Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!


I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas today. I had a fantastic one. I was able to spend time with my loved ones and celebrate the magic of the season with my kids, niece and nephew. granted my kids are old enough now to not get as excited about Santa, but my niece is only 3 and my nephew is 7 so they were both super excited about all the gifts.

Tonight has been spent putting things away, finding a place for all the new items that we brought into the house and getting rid of the boxes and wrapping paper. Every year at this time, I wonder if my house will ever be the same because right now, even after putting things away all evening, it still looks like a tornado went through.

It is raining now too. the forecast originally said we would get up to 2.5 inches of snow today. we've only seen a few flakes so far and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that is all we see. I'm not a big fan of snow at all as my friends and family know and I would be perfectly content if it never snowed here in the winter again. If someone would just invent a way to keep the snow off the roads, MAYBE i would like it better. And then again, maybe not:)

Anyway, again, I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday. not long before it will be 2007 and that is when we all get to look forward to the blessings of the new year to come.

No comments: