Monday, November 19, 2007

Beginning of a New Week

Aahh, the beginning of a new week. Usually I don't look forward to Mondays, but after last week and this past weekend I was definitely looking forward to today. I'm hoping this week is better and calmer and people aren't as much of a pain in the a** to me as they have been the past few days/weeks. Not saying that I'm enjoying going back to work today, but I am enjoying the peace and quiet that I'm getting right now.

Found out that there won't be a Thanksgiving meal here in our house this year. My brother and his family are going to his inlaws this year and my parents are staying home to rest and relax. That just left me, hubby, and kids and hubby said he'd rather just go out for a nice dinner instead of having me in the kitchen all day. THANKS! It's going to seem weird not cooking or having anybody here, but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: