Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snap, Crackle, Pop

This is my hubby. Doesn't he look serious in this picture? He's really not, actually he is a pretty big goofball, but I love him anyway.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about dear hubby and the constant pain in the neck that he is...I mean, has! lol You see, he has always been one to lift and pick up things that are way too heavy for him to do so. I have been at him ever since we first got married to get help when it comes to moving heavy pieces of furniture, lifting pieces of machinery, etc. but he doesn't listen. He has always said that if he could lift it then it was fine and he'd continue to do it until he couldn't anymore. Well, that day has finally arrived. He now has constant pain in his neck, shoulders and upper back from all the lifting that he has done in the past. We both think he will eventually need surgery on either his neck or upper back, but for now he uses a lot of muscle rub to get relief. It would be awesome if I won this contest that Freeze It Gel is having because I would win an entire years supply of Freeze It to ease his pain. It would also ease my pain because I wouldn't have to hear him whine about how sore he is.

If you have never heard of it, Freeze It is AWESOME! I think it is the best muscle rub out there. You can use it for muscle soreness, arthritis pain, joint pain and even muscle strains. Take a look at their new television commercial to learn more about Freeze It.



I strongly urge you to go out and buy Freeze It and try it yourself. It really is one of the better products out there. You'll be glad that you gave it a try.

No comments: