Monday, November 12, 2007

It Was So Embarrassing!

When I was 16, I was eating lunch with a couple of my friends. When I bit into my hamburger, I was in almost immediate pain. I knew what had happened. My filling had came out. Imagine the pain and embarrassment of having that happen. I made a hasty retreat to the bathroom so I could spit out the bite of hamburger and not gross out my friends. I was in tears because as soon as the air hit my tooth, it started throbbing. I left lunch early to try to get into the dentist to have the filling repaired, but unfortunately they didn't have any openings for me that day. I had to wait until the next day. I was in so much pain that I couldn't sleep or eat. Even drinking liquids hurt because when it hit that tooth, it hit the nerve and sent waves of pain throughout my mouth.

I wish I'd had Dentemp OS for temporary dental repair back then to help me with the pain. You use Dentemp OS to temporarily repair loose caps/crowns and loose fillings. It also helps temporarily relieve dental discomfort and pain. Their website states that each packages has enough for about six uses. Just remove from the plastic vial and it is ready to go. No mixing. No mess. AND you can eat within 30 minutes of application. It would be really handy to keep in your purse or car in case of a dental emergency.

No comments: