Wednesday, March 1, 2006

March 1

I saw this cartoon and thought I'd share. I wish they had this already.



Huh, well, this cartoon was supposed to be moving. Wonder why it's not? Oh well.

Anyway, I thought I'd go ahead and check in midweek to let you know how things are going with my "starting over" process. Well, so far, so good. I restarted following NS 100% this past Monday (2/27) and, although it's been hard and I've been hungry, I've stuck to it. The exercise part has been going along well too. I'm not back to where I was when I quit walking on the treadmill, but I'm getting there. The time and miles will accumulate the more I walk. I couldn't believe how much I went downhill though. When I stopped walking on it, I was at 2 miles a day. Now I'm lucky to walk a mile before I'm huffing and puffing. And my legs are so sore. Ouch. But, I'm pushing onwards.

I peeked at the scale this morning (I just couldn't help myself) and it looks like it is going down so happy with that. I will have my official weigh-in Friday. I want to post a big loss so bad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: