Thursday, March 30, 2006

It just keeps getting worse

I don't know how, but it just keeps getting worse around here. Maybe it's the fact that I'm already completely stressed out. Maybe it's that everything has decided to hit us all at once. I just know that I'm sick and tired of it all. I just want to run away or crawl into a hole and hide from the world. Can I do that? It wouldn't make any of these problems go away, but it sure would be nice to not have to deal with them. I'm not going to go into detail here, but I will say that the things that are going wrong are financial. It usually wouldn't be this bad, but it seems like the hole is just getting deeper and deeper no matter what I try to do about it. One of these days, it is going to be so deep that we're not going to be able to crawl back out of it.

No comments: