Friday, March 17, 2006

Another week gone




Another week gone, but no pounds lost for me. I figure it is because TOM is due to arrive any day so I'm trying not to beat myself up too much. I've done fairly well following NS and have only cheated one day. That was with a Subway sandwich so even then it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Things have calmed down a bit here, thankfully, so some of the stress that I've been dealing with has gone away. I'm ready for spring to get here and have even started doing some of my spring cleaning. There is a lot more to do though so it will be awhile before my house is nice and springtime fresh.

Not much else going on so will close for today. I hope everyone has a nice St. Patty's day! Later.

1 comment:

Karon said...

A week of maintenace doesn't hurt. Hope you have a great week!