Thursday, March 9, 2006

Ugh

It's been soooo stressful around here these past couple of weeks. Running your own business sucks! I think I'm actually getting an ulcer from all of the worrying that I've been doing lately. What with keeping the customer happy, paying the bills on time and keeping the household running, I feel like I'm in way over my head.

This past week has been especially bad. This is the slow week of the month, but it seems like the busiest when it comes to the bills being due. Plus, I'm trying to get invoices ready to go out on the 15th and its just very overwhelming, for some reason, this time around. Maybe I need a break. Or better yet, some help! Hubby has two employees that help him out. Maybe I should look into getting someone at least part time to help me.

Anyway, the part earlier about my getting an ulcer, I think that could be a real possibility. The gnawing in my upper stomach is getting worse every day. Today it feels like something is going to actually eat its way all the way through. Not good, huh? If I don't start feeling better soon, I guess I'm going to have to force myself to head to the doctor.

Times like these I wish there was a magic little pill that you could take to make all of your worries disappear.

1 comment:

Karon said...

Sorry to hear about the stress, Lisa. Please do head to a doctor to check out that gnawing pain. It's not normal and if left for too long can do real damage. Get it taken care of, sweetie and you'll feel better. Hugs!