Thursday, June 14, 2007

Reno 911-The Movie


Have you seen Reno 911! Miami The Movie yet? I have. We saw it the first week it was out at theaters. It was really good. Very funny. My favorite character in the show and movie is Jim Dangle. There is just something about him prancing around in his super short shorts that is hilarious! And, having Trudy chase after him is funny too. I mean, just look at him Trudy, can you not tell he is gay? I think my favorite part in the movie was when the other police departments finally took notice of how good a job the Reno sheriffs department did settling things at the end of the movie. They were finally recognized as doing a good job and that just made it all right in my eyes. They are always screwing things up on the show so it was nice to see them do something right for a change in the movie.

If you didn't get a chance to see Reno 911! Miami The Movie in theaters, then you will be happy to know that on June 19, 2007 it is coming out on DVD. You'll be able to enjoy watching Dangle, Jr, Trudy and all the others in the comfort of your own home. You can check out a clip of the movie here.

No comments: